* Refinery29 has a list of restaurants that are giving proceeds to relief efforts. (Shake Shack!)
* Dine Out Williamsburg. If you eat at one of these neighborhood restaurants a portion of the proceeds will go to Sandy relief.
* Chefs for Sandy. Dedicated to getting hot meals to people in areas with no heat, power, or water.
* Plovgh. A farm collective that needs help getting hot food to people in need.
* The Food Bank for NYC. Food Bank is working on mass food distribution and accepting food donations. It can also help replace lost food stamps,